Specialist industries such as aviation come with their own set of specific protocols and terminology that can pose difficulties for an untrained eye. At PAHALAW, with our first-hand industry experience of aviation law, we can lead the way on any aviation related matter.
We deal with all aviation-related matters whatever your issue. From individual representation including employment law support through to business representation including guidance on aircraft transactions, our aviation law service covers all areas.
Our extensive and up-to-date practical, regulatory and technical knowledge of aviation law will provide you with a fully comprehensive service.
Once engaged, our Firm will furnish you with a complete aviation services package for acquiring in a fast track procedure all necessary licenses as well as assist you in becoming a fully operational airline company. Specifically we can assist you in the following services:
- Incorporation of your Airline Company via the Registrar of Companies with customized Memorandum & Articles of Association;
- Drafting airline operational manuals for acquiring an Air Operating Certificate(AOC) by the Civil Aviation Department and Ministry of Transport, Communications and Works;
- Filing application to acquire an Air Transport Certificate by the Air Transport Licensing Authority – (ATLA);
- Filing application to acquire and be allocated Traffic Rights as a Community Air Carrier;
- Consult you on existing traffic rights stemming out of any bilateral air transport treaty which Cyprus has become a signatory;
- Drafting and Preparing a fully customized business plan and formation of Company’s projected cash flow to meet and reflect your Company’s operational targets;
- Assist you in renting premises and acquire experienced professional personnel / set up operational headquarters;
- Consultation/ legal services and legal representation in court including the filing of recourse action to the Supreme Court in case of a refusal for granting the above licenses and rights by the Cyprus competent Authorities;
Assist you in hedging and fixing oil price for costs’ optimization via the Cyprus Stock Exchange or other reputable International Stock Exchange;
- Issue related permits by the Migration Department for non-Cypriot professional employees;
- Act as your intermediary agent for acquiring a private placement and retrieve necessary funds by key investors to meet operational cost criteria set out by ATLA and/or otherwise ;