We recognize that moving home is an anxious time for all. At Parparinos & Hadjipanayis LLC, we provide a no-nonsense, cost-effective service. We offer a nationwide residential conveyancing and re-mortgaging service for clients, ranging from one-bedroom flats for first time buyers to million pound sales and purchases. We offer fair ethical pricing without compromising the quality of our service.
We do not simply carry out the necessary conveyancing work to enable you to buy, sell or re-mortgage your property. We ensure your conveyancing transaction runs smoothly and is a stress free experience. We aim to progress your transaction quickly and efficiently to a satisfactory conclusion.
We can provide assistance in the following:
- Draft/Review of Sale or Rental Property Agreement
- Draft/Review Construction Agreements
- Search to the Land Registry
- Settlement of stamp duty
- Filing of sale agreement with the Land Registry Office
- Negotiation\Settlement of capital gains tax
- Completion and submission of necessary documentation for the completion of the transfer and registration of the title deed
- Execution of agreement by Power of Attorney
- Application to the Council of Ministers permission to acquire property in Cyprus (if necessary) for offshore companies.
Bottom line, don’t go it alone. Purchasing real estate is a major financial investment. Assembling a team of knowledgeable professionals, including a lawyer to review documents and realtors to help you navigate neighbourhoods, can spare you costly mistake.
For more information please visit our guide on Conveyancing.
10 Steps for buying a property in Cyprus
- Search on the title deeds of the property and obtaining certificates of registration and site plans;
- Obtaining and checking the building and planning permits and any final certificates.
- Carrying out background financial and stability checks on the sellers.
- Drafting a reservation agreement to regulate the terms on which the property is paid.
- Perusal of the proposed sale agreement and modifying the same, if necessary, to fully cover your interests or drafting our own contract;
- Drafting power of attorney, if necessary, enabling us to act for you in your absence.
- Attending signing of sale agreement;
- Stamping and depositing sale agreement with the Land Registry for specific performance purposes;
- Preparing and submitting on client’s behalf application for a licence to acquire immovable property in Cyprus where necessary;
- Attending Land Registry and accepting transfer and registration of the property in client’s name and issuing title deeds.
We recognise that buying property in Cyprus, whether for your personal use or for investment purposes, is likely to be one of the most important financial decisions you will make. Whilst we know that price is an important factor in the decision as to whether you will instruct us, we believe that the quality of advice and depth of experience that we are able to offer is unrivalled and we firmly believe that both of these factors should be of equal importance in reaching your choice of representative. Our team is dedicated to providing highest quality at an affordable price.
We strive to keep the costs for our clients as competitive as we can and we believe in keeping our clients fully informed of all anticipated costs in advance, through our quotation request service.
Our quotation will outline our legal fees, together with additional purchase costs such as stamp duty, transfer fees and costs of disbursements (such as the searches that we will incur on your behalf). In this way you will be able to budget effectively in advance for the purchase. We will keep you informed and seek your approval for any additional, unforeseen, costs incurred as they arise.
We have a price matching policy which means we will aim to match a quotation received from our competitors.
Please contact us for a quotation.