Nominee and Administration Services
Safeguarding your Confidentiality: PARPARINOS & HADJIPANAYIS LLC offers nominee administrational services to provide a legal way of ensuring confidentiality so as to protect people who would rather not disclose their interest or association with a company. At PAHA we highly value the importance of protecting the beneficial owners’ confidentiality and that is why we always use trustworthy and licensed nominees while ensuring the physical presence of the Company is warranted via realistic control and management.
Our corporate nominee and administration services include:
- Corporate / Physical nominee directors: for clients who wish to establish and strengthen their local presence in Cyprus by ensuring management and control of the board of directors occurs in Cyprus. Company directors take part in board meetings, review and pass resolutions of the board and provide general assistance with the day to day management of the company.
- Company secretary: every Cypriot company is required by law to have a company secretary. The duties of a company secretary include:
- the upkeep of the company’s statutory registers, minute books, etc;
- filing of required returns to the registrar of companies;
- Meeting preparation of the board and members of the company.
- Registered office address: every company incorporated in Cyprus is required to have a registered office address in Cyprus for the purpose of receiving all communications and notices. PAHA provides office addresses for this purpose and manages relevant correspondence accordingly.
- Nominee shareholder and trustee services: holding of the legal title to shares in Cypriot and overseas companies as nominees for the benefit of our clients, under trust arrangements (either Cypriot International Trusts or normal trust deeds governed by the relevant Cypriot legislation). A trust deed is not required by law to be filed with the Registrar of Companies.
- Escrow Agent services: PAHA shall act as an independent custodian to effectuate commercial and banking transactions to facilitate the day to day business needs of its clients.
- Power of Attorney services: PAHA can step in the client’s shoes and upon drafting a specific or a general Power of Appointment that matches the client’s mandates and instructions will represent the client under its proxy capacity in any matter at hand however urgent the situation maybe.
For more information on our nominee and administration services or to acquire a quote fee on our various annual package offers, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team shall contact you shortly.